Monday, February 20, 2006

My Diary (13)

Today is a beautiful Sunday. I just call my parents in Indonesia because i miss them a lot. i miss my mom voice, her smilling face when she speaks to me, and her smoth heart. When she answered my call, i feel like i'm there. Talking together with all my family members, not only my father, but also my father and my only one brother. I can imagine my house, its garden and flowers inside it. All of this make me enable to resist the desire to be at home as soon as possible.

I told her that after the final examination on next April, i'll come back home. For this time, please pray for me to pass the exam and get good marks for all courses. I almost set to cry when i heard m mom said that she really really miss me. But she advises me to be strong and brave to face this situation because it's for my own shake, for my future. Then she added that i had to study hard if i want to pass the exam and get good marks.

After talking with mom, i feel more better. It can refresh my mind and give more extra power inside me. I promise myself to face it with all power i have.

I MISS YOU MOM!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger   eXTReMe Tracker    
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to Newsburst from CNET News.com   Add to Google     Subscribe in Bloglines   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to ODEO   Subscribe in podnova