Saturday, December 10, 2005

My Diary (4)

December 12th, 2005 10.00 am.

Arriving in New Delhi, India

Hello friends, long time not see you. First of all, I just want to say I am really really sorry to take much time in continuing my diary. Today, I tell you my first experince travelling around New Delhi.


Actually, you had known that I arrived in Delhi on July 17th 2005, and I came here together with my friends and also with the same purpose, to continue our study. Beside us, one of our lecturer also accompanied us, so his native here, in New Delhi, picked us up from the airport. That night, we all slept in his house.

In the morning, some 'new' Indonesian friends, and you know, they are all men came because they would accompany us to register to the university as the major aim. Preparing all, we went out at 10.00 am. First, we went to ICCR office to make report that we were already in Delhi, and just wanted to register to the university. It took so much time because there were many scholars from different part of country like Korea, Thailand, Africa, etc. ect. that also had arrived in Delhi, so we had to wait until afternoon. Considering that the time was not enough to continue our 'journey', we decided to go the next morning.

Next morning, I went to my university, while my friends, Yunita and Fitri, went to their university. We registered in different universities. I was accompanied by one of the scholar also from Medan, Malik Sarumpaet, that already finished his study in Delhi University where I should register myself. It was a tiredsome 'job' to make a registeration in the university, because I should wait for a long time just to a single register, but it is India, my friend said that. I spent three days to make all registartion well prepared, and the rest one that I should do is to prepare my self to join my new course.

This is like a dream that finally I can enter my course in Delhi University on July 28th, 2005. I met new friends, from India of course, Iran, Thailand, Korea, Russian, Mongol, and from Moscow. Later, I will tell you all about them.

Enough for today. I have to go to campus because I have a test class today. Wish me luck okey! See you soon.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, i am back. so hows your life in delhi? if you wanna go out with me to a place like manesar some day do tell me, we can have a lot of fun there!!! lol...i am the same guy who found your blog interesting by the way.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Rini Ekayati said...

Nice you're back. Everything is all right. Thank you for your invitation, but I am afraid of being unable to fulfil it, because I have a lot of work to do, but thanks anyway.

Will you do me a favour, if you have read my blog, please give your comment about it, maybe the way I write or anything.

Thanks

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya i read your blog whenever I get time. By the way you can e-mail me at daisy_chains123@yahoo.co.in if you feel like. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger   eXTReMe Tracker    
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to Newsburst from CNET News.com   Add to Google     Subscribe in Bloglines   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to ODEO   Subscribe in podnova