Saturday, December 10, 2005

My Diary (1)

December 3rd, 2005, 22.30 pm.

New Adventure Begins

I am a post-graduate student of Departement of LInguistics, Delhi University, India. I continue my study here under the ICCR scholarship for two years course study. There are another five Indonesian students who also been given this scholarship this year. I arrived in Indiragandhi Airport on July 17th, 2005 at 21.30 pm. When I arrived here do you know what was the first thing that came to my mind? It is a big question "What I am doing here?". After that I realised that a new adventure had come to my life. and from that moment my adventure begins.

If I make an acount, it is already 5 months I have lived far away from my beloved family and friends. I had left so many things behind, and kept them in my mind as my inner power to continue my life here. You know that to live far away from our family and friends is not as easy as someone can imagine. You have to be a brave and strong man to face the new situation and condition. Being able to adapt the tradition of the region where you stay, get use to the habit, culture, social interaction, etc. etc. And the tough one, you know, I have to be familiar with the educational situation that totally different from mine in my home town.

Because of this, I plan to write this diary just to share my own feeling during my study here. I also want to let you all know the situation that I face concerning my study in New Delhi, India. Hoping that it can help you because one of you, maybe, need it as one of your references whether you have desire to continue your study abroad, especially in New Delhi, India. And I also want to share this with all my friends, especially from my home town Medan, North Sumatra.

It is all that I can write for today. Tomorrow I will meet you againt. God-night, friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger   eXTReMe Tracker    
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to Newsburst from CNET News.com   Add to Google     Subscribe in Bloglines   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to ODEO   Subscribe in podnova