Monday, December 26, 2005

My Diary (7)

December 26th, 2005 15.45 pm.

First Winter in My LIfe

Long time not see you, how are you today Diary? I hope you are all right. Can you feel this cool weather nowdays? I'm freezing now, event I simply can't go out from my room. But it remainds the same whether I go outside or not, because the cold comes from every where. This winter is a new experience for me, because there is no winter in my country. Indonesia is a tropic country, you already know that, don't you? There are only two seasons, raining and dry reasons. My family from Indonesia inform me that today in my hometown, the rain comes everyday, so the temperature there is little bit cold also, but not like this winter.

Experiencing this new condition, I try to get use to it. I try to go to campus as usual event I should wear double and double dress. In the class, I find it is hard to write event a single word, because all my fingers is frozen. For the first time, I think I'm the only one that feel this way, but then I figure out that event my Indian friends feel the same thing as me. Luckly, until now I still carry on all of this, because I'm being forced to do so if I want to finish my study. I face this thing for 2 weeks after the winter started, and now I can breath more freely because I have a winter holiday for 2 weeks. It means that I don't need to weak up in the morning and go to campus in a frozen weather.

As I new comer in India, this winter gives me a new sensation of life that I have never feel before. You know Diary, I really don't like it for the first time. I don't like to go to bed by wearing double and double dress, it makes me hard to breath, and I don't like to sleep wearing blanket. But now I have to do all of that. Can you imagine that? Because if I don't do it, I can't sleep properly, and I will just become a frozen woman when weak up in the morning.

If you want to know, when the weather is still not so cool as today, I already wear double and double dress. My landlord, Saima, says to me, "Rini, it is not cool! In January, it is more cool than today! That's the really cool." I simply can't imagine what I will do if that condition happen. How poor am I?

Diary, just pray for me okey? I hope I can face all of this. Maybe, for some of you, it is funny, but I really really afraid that I can't stand on this any longer. Just pray for me Diary. Okey Diary, I just want to go home. The weather outside is unfriendly with me. We can meet again next time! See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger   eXTReMe Tracker    
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Subscribe in Rojo   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to Newsburst from CNET News.com   Add to Google     Subscribe in Bloglines   Add Diary of Rini Ekayati to ODEO   Subscribe in podnova